Thursday, January 17, 2008

Small update

I have 3 of 4 grades and so far results are better than anticipated. I'm still waiting on the con law grade, and who knows when that one will be in, since the professor may have had to wade through 5,000+ pages of awful student writing if she decided not to just spot check. Anyway, I will post the complete results once all grades are in.

Until then, here's a link to 5 of the most creative schools ever designed. Highley interesting and I encourage you all to check it out. Link is available here

Also, no one has responded to my challenge to run a marathon. Let my assuage those of you with doubts. Anyone can run a marathon, they now have double amputees who run them. Mayor Bloomberg ran the New York Marathon. It does take a little bit of training, but it is a great way to get in shape, lose weight, and at the end there is an unrivaled feeling of accomplishment. I'll post some training programs in the coming days for those who are looking to see what's involved. I promise you though, it's not beyond anyone's abilities.

2 comments:

politicchic6 said...

I already told you, any activity that accepts defecating on oneself as a common practice is nothing that I want to be involved in. I will; however, be training for the half marathon in Hobble Creek Canyon.

smithfieldman said...

I would run a marathon, and have run one, with you but when is St. George marathon?
I should probably start running again,its just been so cold.

Good job on the law grades.