Tuesday, January 08, 2008

40 Spur of the moment questions

I haven't forgotten about my new year's resolutions, they'll probably be up wednesday or thursday. I'm still trying to decide whether to keep one or two of them. In the meantime, this is floating around facebook, I thought I'd post it up here. It's kind of interesting to do these things once in a while, it would be very interesting if some of you bloggers out there were to post your own responses up on your blogs.

40 Spur of the moment questions.

1. Where were you 2 hours ago?
Hockey Game.

2. What do you think of your last kiss?
It was deceptive.

3. Do you kiss a lot of people?
Not really. I think I'm past the random meaningless hookup stage of my life. I'll leave that to you young people. Although I did do a fair amount of necking in institute this past semester...(sorry, inside joke).

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes.

5. When was the last time you went out of state?
Technically, I'm out of state right now. Unless you are talking about going out of a state of concsciousness or a state of perception of one's own reality. In which case, I'd rather not share.

6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No. Who goes to movies anymore? They're expensive and you have to share a theater with really idiotic and rude people. I'd rather watch a movie at home, where the only idiotic and rude person I have to worry about is me.

7. What was the last alcoholic thing you had to drink?
Nyquil.

8. Who was the last person to hear you cry?
Uhm, my MTC district? I'm not one for the water works. I'm far too manly to cry in front of people. Besides, I'm usually too busy killing something with my bare hands and then eating it to find time cry. I really don't know where all those nancy boys on TV fit it in.

9. Who was the last person to make you smile?
Baby Thomas cracked me up last week.

10. What was the last food you ate?
Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies. Delicious. I ate like 18 of them in the past 24 hours. I'm in no way addicted to sugar. Mmmmmm...Sugar.

11. What was the last drink you had?
Water. If you know me at all, you know I rarely drink anything else.

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No.

13. Do you have a pet?
No. I once had a pet rock. It died.

14. What did you do last night?
Watched Elder Holland's talk from last conference on the DVR. What can I say, the party never stops when I'm around.

15. Where are you now?
My parents' house in Cali.

16. If you could be anywhere you want where would it be?
There's a hill in Aracoiaba De Serra and at night when you look up at the sky it seems like you can see the entire universe spread out before you. I think it would be cool to see that sky again.

17. What is the last thing you purchased online?
Due to recent changes in what constitutes "Human Trafficking," My lawyer advises me not to respond to that question.

18. One thing you dont like about yourself?
My inability to narrow my personal insecurities down to one answer.

19. What does the 10th text in your inbox say?
Once again, my lawyer advises me not to answer a potentially incriminating question.

20. Do you miss anyone?
Yes.

21. Last movie you saw?
We saw Live Free or Die Hard again on Sunday. Kevin Smith should really never act again.

22. What are your plans for tomorrow?
I'm either going to run 8 miles, or ride a stationary bike until my legs shut down. A small part of me wants to do both. 3 years ago, I would have, but Inow I'm a decrepit old man who is in miserable shape.

23. Did you have fun today?
Yeah.

24. Who is your last text message from?
Chad. We were discussing stuff about the house.

25. Were you an honor roll student in school?
I think so. It's been about a decade since I graduated, so, I don't exactly remember. I wasn't a good student though, I mostly coasted through school on my ability to reenact any part of the 'Thriller" music video on demand. This always seemed to earn me at least B in any subject, except for music for some reason...

26. What do you know about the future?
Nothing, that's what makes the future so interesting.

27. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
Mike Moore.

28. Where were you going?
Hockey Game.

30. What was your summer like?
Worked for Judge Cory and had a blast.

31. Did you meet anyone new today?
Yes.

32. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
No. I hate needles. Plus, I'm really not muscular enough to pull off a tattoo. No offense, but who wants to see a scrawny lawyer with a tattoo?

33. How do you like your soda?
I don't. I haven't has a carbonated beverage in years.

34. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Britney. Why can't they leave her alone!? I'm kidding in an attempt to deflect attention away from the fact that there is no way I'm going to give a straight answer to this question.

35. What did you do today?
Running, lifting, sleeping, hockey game. Also, ate 18 or so cookies.

36. What day is tomorrow?
The day where I change the world. Or the channel, haven't decided which.

37. What is your current mood?
Relaxed.

38. Do you like someone?
Yes.

40. Why are/arent you with them?
Because.

3 comments:

stewedslacker said...

Wow, I actually did what you said.

Peter FNFN said...

i never do these.
correction, i haven't done one in years.
maybe i'll do one.
but i'm scared to see what i'll find out about myself.

Dani said...

I just randomly came across your blog and I can honestly say you actually made me laugh out loud.. Your writing just seems so sarcastic and blunt. It really is funny.