Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Rapture has officially begun

Eli Manning has won a... I can't even bring myself to type it. Suffice to say, when a dreadful quarterback suddenly turns into Joe Montana, surely the Apocalypse is not far behind. I'm too depressed about this to write a lengthy post and I can't shake the feeling I should go dress in black and sing Amazing Grace.

On another note, I've decided to become a literary nerd. I'm soliciting ideas for good literature to read. Please send me ideas for good things to read. Also, anyone know a good used bookstore in Vegas?

4 comments:

Matthew Spring said...

You should read East of Eden by John Steinbeck. Amazing story and one of the most thought provoking novels I've ever read. Check it out.

jen said...

I second your buddy Matt. East of Eden is one of my favs.

politicchic6 said...

You should start reading Jasper Fforde. East of Eden was okay, but when Aaron, decides he is going to drop the second a and just be Aron... I was disappointed.

stewedslacker said...

I'm GLAD that the pats lost. Their coach is a cheating bast. 250,000 dollars worth of cheating bast. So there you go.