Friday, February 29, 2008

Broken Promises

Sorry everyone, I know I promised a post that actually included thought and effort but I'm not up to it. I promise as soon as I get some minor health problems taken care of I'll be back blogging with a vengeance.

Also, if you aren't watching LOST, I weep for you. Last night's episode pretty much solidified LOST's position as the best written show out there. I'll even go so far to say that LOST is now better than any movie you are going to see this year that does not Rhyme with Cindy Anna Thrones. Seriously, pick up the past seasons on DVD and get watching.

Also, I leave you with a link to one of my favorite sites.

http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/

If you've ever had roommates, this site should prove a source of endless hilarity.

Also here's some previews for next weeks LOST



2 comments:

Chillygator said...

That passive-aggressive website gave me many hours of happiness at work yesterday. Thank you!

Peter FNFN said...

cindy anna thrones!!!!!!!!
haha. i saw that one already.

LOST is up there in importance with daily scripture study and prayer!