Friday, November 30, 2007

Which Candidate should you vote for

The Presidential primaries are almost here and we've yet to have a candidate emerge as someone you can really feel comfortable about voting for. At last count, there were roughly 65,000 candidates or so and everyone of them has a different position on the various issues our nation is facing, so how do you know which one is most in line with your views? On radio station compiled a list of the candidates and their positions on various issues. They have posted a quiz on their website and if you select which position you take on each issue it will show you which candidate is most in line with your views. If nothing else, it's a quick and easy way to see where everyone stands.

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

2 comments:

slipperyjim said...

The situation does really seem bleak, speaking politically, of course. I took another one of these quizzes - I was in line with Romney and Guliani. I guess I really am Republican - but I'm continually having a harder time seeing myself as a party person.

jen said...

hi brad. i have discovered your blog. just thought i'd let you know.