Sunday, April 27, 2008

I believe...NBA edition

I believe...

The Jason Kidd trade is officially a bust.

Jason Kidd should face suspension for the flagrant foul on Wright.

Chris Paul should have been the MVP

Chris Paul was right, the Mavs ARE SOFT!!!

Avery Johnson will be cashing unemployment checks soon.

No one who supports hack-a-Shaq should be let anywhere near an announcing booth. I'm looking at you VanGundy. I was throwing things at the TV and it is your fault!

Tyler Perry is out to single handedly undo the civil rights movement.

Chris Webber might have a future in broadcasting.

Iron Man looks awesome.

No way to the Suns go four in a row.

It's not D'Antoni's fault he has no bench.

The Spurs are dirty and boring to watch.

They should start fining players for flopping.

Greg Popovich might be a great coach, but hack-a-Shaq is the very definition of poor sportsmanship and there should be fines associated with it.

ESPN should be prohibited from calling itself the World Wide Leader in Sports until it gets a decent announcing team. Abysmal. That's the word to describe what they have right now.

Steve Kerr may be available to announce games with Marv Albert next year

Charles Barkely should not be Governor of Alabama.

Magic Johnson is not good in the studio.

No one is watching Toronto vs. Orlando.

Gilbert Arenas is overrated.

TNT really wants you to watch the Closer.

The 76ers really need to beat Detroit. I hate the Pistons. Hate. Them. They won one ring, years ago, and they've been acting like they are the 85 Lakers ever since. News flash. You aren't that great. No one likes you and you are boring, BORING, to watch. The idea of a Pistons/Spurs final makes me want to gouge out my eyes with an ice cream scoop.

The Denver Nuggets do not belong in the playoffs.

The Celtics are not as invincible as people think.

If there is a Celtics/Lakers final, I may lose my job.



Okay, for all you LOSTies, here's my theory so far. Spoiler Alert.

Widmore was the Captain of the Black Rock. Ben kicked him off the Island and now Widmore can't find his way back, no matter how hard he tries. Ben left the Island on the time machine located in the Orchid station. That's why he didn't know where he was or what year it was. Locke was told by Jacob to kill Ben and that is why Ben left in the time machine. Jacob is the physical manifestation of the Island's will. Also, Michael was in the coffin, which raises the question, how could he have died?

Anyone else have thoughts?

4 comments:

stewedslacker said...

Nothing about the Jazz? oh well, I don't care about backetball anyway. Or LOST, so I guess I got nothing to say.

slipperyjim said...

Mavs - who cares? Good riddance. Poor Cuban. Hornets - You can't convince me that Chris Paul is really a better man to have on the team than Deron Williams - he is still a showboat, and an example of everything that's wrong with basketball - like Kobe. Denver - Carmelo and Iverson belong in jail, or in the hood, or something.... Suns - the only one I feel sorry for is Steve Nash - genuinely a good player. Shaq's fat and done - the rest are also rans... Lakers - oh hell, do I ever hate Kobe - and I'd never thought I'd say this, but Fisher -after that little show he pulled - trying to make us feel sorry for his daughter - bastard! Rockets - Hah - Hah T-Mac! Jazz - Love the team - still don't know if they have what it takes. Everyone hates the Spurs, but you can't argue with results and greatness. Tim Duncan is a greater (team player, tougher, less arrogant, more skilled, with an actual brain) player than Shaq or Kobe will ever be. I should have put this on my blog....

smithfieldman said...

My theory is that Widmore was the leader of the Dharma Initiative and is trying to get revenge on Ben for gassing everyone, but I haven't really thought about it that much. I just hope Ben doesn't kill Penny.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Brad,

Can you shoot me an e-mail? I don't see a link to yours, but I have a question...nikkinbrown@yahoo.com

Thanks!