Friday, April 27, 2007

I believe

I believe...

That socks and sandals should not be worn together

That Santa Claus is a pedophile

That Law School grades are randomly assigned

That Rocky V never happened

That you shouldn't wear lifting gloves in the gym unless you can bench 1.5 times your body weight.

That Katie Holmes was blackmailed into a relationship with Tom Cruise, and that I still have a shot with her.

That the second half of Spider Man 3 will suck.

That the Office is funny, but House is funnier.

That Lost is still the best show on TV.

That Jack dies in the season finale.

That the Padres have a shot at the post season even though they have mediocre hitting and no lefties on the pitching staff.

That Curt Schilling's sock did have blood on it.

That Lemony Snickett failed to answer any significant questions with the last book.

That professional golf is 100X more interesting to watch than NASCAR

That anything is worth watching if watching in Hi-Def.

That Hillary Clinton must not be allowed to become President.

There will never be peace with Iran.

That Decker was a replicant.

That Ultimate fighting and MMR will replace Boxing.

That A-Rod will begin a steady implosion in July and August.

That Brady will win another Super Bowl before Peyton Manning.

That Justice Scalia is funnier than Justice Kennedy.

That Ginsburg makes up the law to fit her own beliefs.

That Bono writing a spider man musical is a bad idea.

7 comments:

smithfieldman said...

I agree that lemony snicket failed to answer any relevant questions in his last book.
I think the Office is funnier than House, or do I? Office is ha ha funny, while House is cleverly funny.

Unknown said...

Funny clever is always better tan funny ha ha. It's why I do so love Veronica Mars

The Rage said...

I also agree, but I heard through the grapevine from an unreliable source that VM is being cancelled after this season! Fact: VM is better than choosing the next pussycat doll.

Kara said...

Are you submitting this to "This I Believe" on NPR?

Also, a guy I am interested in wore socks with his semi-sandals last week (and he's not even from UT). I was disappointed.

politicchic6 said...

My beliefs:
Both House and The Office are funny shows but Arrested Development is funniest.
Tom Brady will impregnate the whole planet before he wins another Super Bowl.
The Last Lemony Snicket book while not a complete waste of my time, was pretty close.
I believe that fitted sheets should be banned.
Hot air balloons should become the only form of acceptable transportation.
People should stop spreading the myth that socks with sandals is a Utah phenomenon--although I am not denying we have taken the statement to an extreme as I have seen flip flops and toe socks and that is truly wrong--has anyone ever been to Europe, or Oregon for that matter?
Tyra Banks is an alien, seriously...have you seen her forehead?

smithfieldman said...

I do love VM. And she is back on tonight!

slipperyjim said...

I think all Supreme Court justices make things up - when are we going to get back to letting the people decide laws by vote instead of letting robed nine tells us what the constitution says - huh mr. law-man? Answer that!

Okay, I'm not really mad - just hoping that I get a crack at Katie before you do.