Sunday, January 03, 2010

20 in 2010!

I've decided that 2010 is the year of making the world a better place. I'm going to be better, and I'm going to motivate the people around me to be better. I've already established 10 things I'm going to do as far as personal goals. That's well and good, but 2010 is not just about making yourself better, it's about making the world a better place, one good deed at a time. To that end, I am issuing a challenge. I'm challenging myself, and anyone else who believes that you can make a difference and make the world a better place, to commit to doing 20 amazingly good deeds in 2010. They don't have to be large, but they have to be meaningful. 20 good deeds. That's a little less than 2 a month. This is completely doable. I want everyone to post a similar challenge on their blog, and to commit to blogging about a good deed. You don't have to blog on every good deed, I know that some people don't make 20 blob posts a year, but it would be nice if you did post a description of as many good deeds as time and circumstances will allow. Remember, 2010 is our year. We're not going to elect someone to change the world, we're not going to hope someone else will do it. We are going to change the world through our own positive thoughts, words, and deeds. That is what 2010 is all about. Are you with me?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm with you! I'll post the challenge tomorrow. If you don't see it, remind me. :)

Sarah said...

Ok now it's posted on my blog.