Sunday, January 03, 2010

10 things in 2010!

Someone pointed out to me that it is not enough to simply make a goal to be possessed with the relentless spirit of contagious optimism, that I actually should make specific goals for what I will do to make 2010 amazing. Here are some of the things I'm proposing to accomplish in 2010: The Year of the Snoopy dance!

1) Pay off my car

Ideally, I will have this done by my birthday. This is important to me, because after this the only debt I have in my life is my student loans. Granted, that debt is the size of a small mortgage, but still. I want to kick debt out of my life. I don't want to spend my life a slave to my creditors! Slavery is not in harmony with 2o10!

2) Argue and win a major case.

Selfish ego oriented goal!

3) Go Paintballing.

4) Swim a cumulative total of 200 miles.

Since I swam a cumulative total of 2 this past year, I have my work cut out for me. Time to tear up that rotator cuff.

5) Read the Book of Mormon 2X

6) Rediscover my abs!

7) Take a yoga class.


Why must my favorite Yoga Instructor teach way over in Henderson? I may have to take up martial arts instead.

8) Rediscover recreational reading.

9) Open a Roth IRA

10) File 300 cases in a month.

This last one probably means nothing to anyone, but I want to achieve this because my firm has never done it and I want to make some history! (Plus they'll pay me scads of cash if we hit 300)


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Martial arts instead of yoga? I'm saddened by this news.

Sarah said...

Oh and I love your goals! You are my inspiration to post my own.

politicchic6 said...

Oh dear. Oh double dear. Rediscover your abs, my skeletal friend? How charming.

smithfieldman said...

You could always buy a Wii to take care of yoga and martial arts with Wii fit.