Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DANNY BLOGS!!!





As some of you know, I have a little brother, and his name is Danny. Here is our stock photo.



My little brosky is pre-med at BYU and he's started up a blog. He's resisted starting a blog for a long time, so I can only assume some sweet girl has finally convinced him to give in and join the Blogosphere. Bienvenidos, Hermano. Everyone go check his blog out right now. His first entry is a delightful discussion of cleansing diets and one of my favorite pastimes, colonics.

Blog may be found, HERE.

1 comment:

politicchic6 said...

I notice your bro always tells people to trust the professionals which goes against my strict "never trust anyone" policy. So I am going to have to go out and cleanse... STAT. In a related story, how does brother Danny feel about your manorexic ways?