Wednesday, April 14, 2010

30?

Greetings Blog-followers. Apologies for the lengthy absence (No, Michelle, I haven't forgotten about Terra Cotta Hope, The plot is complete in my mind, I just haven't had a chance to put it down on paper, but you'll love it). The purpose for this post is to solicit ideas for what I should do for my 30th birthday. It occurs to me that I have no clue what I did for my 20th birthday, and I figure I ought to mark this occasion. So, shoot me a text, email, IM, facebook message, or post in the comments section on what I should do for my 30th birthday.

4 comments:

smithfieldman said...

Happy Birthday!
I think you should curl up with your favorite Jane Austen book just like you do every night.

Or you could come to Alaska.

politicchic6 said...

I had a wake for Alan when he turned 30 which consisted of funeral potatoes, ham, rolls, everyone wearing black and a shrine. It was classy. When I turned 30 I went out to dinner and threw up due to some food poisoning. Alan was already sick, so didn't even attend my b-day extravaganza.

politicchic6 said...

ps, can not wait for Terra Cotta Hope.

stewedslacker said...

Take a couple of weeks and visit your mission.