Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vampire Weakend

Look, I really DO hate to laugh at someone else's pain, but seriously, how was this guy ever the favorite? He looks like a Vampire.


"I want to suck...at singing!!!"

Congratulations to the other dude who won, Chris something-or-other if for no other reason than saving America from being known as the country that votes for Emo Kids. Here at simsisms we strongly support a constitutional amendment forbidding anyone emo from holding any kind of elected office, be it President, Senator, American Idol, or Treasurer of the Local 4H club. Way to go America, say NO to razor haircuts and manliner! U-S-A! U-S-A!

3 comments:

politicchic6 said...

I feel that I have to make it clear that I DO NOT support or endorse American Idol in anyway. You can see a blog post about my American Idol thoughts http://cynicpicnic.blogspot.com/2005_05_01_archive.html
The one entitled American Idol(atry?). That being said I am so glad the boy kisser didn't win. The times that I watched it (hey, my former roommate DVRd that crap and sometimes that was the only place the Beardocrat (currently the Skindependent) and I could hang out) I was annoyed at his antics. If you are going to be theatrical and pretend you have range, then you BETTER have range, and your name better be Freddy Mercury. And if it isn't... you suck. And I am not interested. Also NPR further illuminated me on the American Idol intrigue.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/monkeysee/2009/05/five_things_your_idol_winner_d.html

Loren said...

"HEAR, HEAR" to the simsims

Matt said...

SIr I must say that I couldnt agree more with you on the disappointment that is American idol I hate that retarded show and I have also decided to add you to my blog buddies list as Lawyer Brad not to be confused with my uncle brad who is also a lawyer i also decided to write this whole comment without an punctuation to please you also i have decided that Irish literature blows the end